- Altar Linens: Volunteers work one month a year to launder and iron the altar linens for each of the Masses.
- Altar Servers: Boys and girls who have celebrated the sacraments of Reconciliation and Eucharist are invited to assist at Mass as servers.
- Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion: Lay ministers are mandated by the archbishop every 4 years and serve the parish by distributing the Holy Eucharist at Mass, parish nursing homes, and to the homebound. Candidates must meet a number of requirements. Contact Jeanne for more information.
- Lector: Lectors proclaim God’s Word during the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass. Being a lector involves giving witness to God in His Sacred Word. Persons adept at public speaking and interested in assisting in this ministry are encouraged to volunteer.
- Ministry to Nursing Homes and the Homebound: Mandated Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion (EMHCs) assist in the distribution of the Holy Eucharist to Catholics in nursing homes and the homebound.
- Usher: Ushers serve the parish by assisting at the weekend Masses and holy days. They actively assist to ensure all parishioners are seated for Mass, help with the offertory collection, direct Communion flow, and distribute bulletins after Mass.