- Christ in the City Meal Program: Volunteers prepare a nutritious dinner once a month for homeless people in our community for the Christ in the City missionaries. Meals are delivered to the parish kitchen prior to a volunteer delivering them downtown. This project is coordinated by the Lord’s Supper Group.
- Mobile Food Pantry Volunteer: Second and fourth Thursdays of each month; volunteers needed from 2 to 5 p.m. Food Bank of the Rockies brings food to the Risen Christ campus on the second and fourth Thursday of each month. The food is distributed to people in our local community. Parish Outreach interfaces with Food Bank of the Rockies and coordinates parish volunteers for this food distribution program; all parishioners are invited to volunteer.
- Food Ministry: Donation boxes in the vestibules allow parishioners to donate non-perishable food as well as men’s clothing items to our inner city food banks in the Denver Metro area. Additionally, volunteers pick up food from several grocery stores on Monday and Friday mornings after the 8:00 a.m. Mass.
- Funeral Lunch Volunteer: Funeral Luncheon Hostesses minister to grieving families by providing a reception after a funeral Mass. Volunteers come to the parish kitchen at 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the reception to decorate tables and prepare platters of sandwiches, fruit and vegetables, and desserts. Volunteers maintain the food tables during the reception and clean up following the reception. Usually completed by 1:30 p.m.
- Silverado Chorale: September through May. The Chorale focuses on entertaining residents of nursing homes and assisted living facilities to bring joy to its audiences. Rehearsals are on Monday mornings in the St. Agnes room at RCCP with performances after rehearsals. We meet on the Monday morning after Labor Day and finish our season the Monday prior to Memorial Day.
- Sunday Lunch Program: This program provides sack lunches for needy seniors through an outreach program downtown. Volunteers make 30 sack lunches, approximately 2 – 3 times a year. The church provides the meat and cheese. Volunteers provide bread and dessert.
- Parish Festival: The Parish Festival is held during the summer, following the 11:00 a.m. Sunday Mass. All are invited to share a fun-filled afternoon with fellow parishioners. Over a hundred volunteers are needed to make this event a success. Check the bulletin and website for dates.
- Parish Service Projects: Held throughout the year to assist in the maintenance of parish grounds and facilities. Projects include kitchen organization and cleaning, weeding and planting the flower beds, and deep cleaning the parish hall chairs. Check the bulletin or the website for upcoming service projects.